Need personalised clothing? We’ve got you covered.
At AppliedFX we can offer a range of services to brand and customise your clothing and headwear.
Our services include:
Embroidery – hard wearing personalisation were designs are recreated in thread. Ideal for caps, jackets, hoodies, and kits for martial arts.
Screen-printing – a printing technique using screens to build up a design with ink onto the material. Predominantly used for t-shirts and bags and ideal for large runs.
Sublimation – a process were a design can be applied to the whole garment. This can include images, photos, and gradients. Ideal for sports kits where a design can be all one print and incorporate multiple colours, also for standing out from the rest.
Heat applied transfers – specialist vinyl material that is cut or printed onto, then applied to garments via a heat press. If your design does not need full coverage, or needs a small quantity, heat-applied is for you.
Direct to garment (DTG) –the garment is printed onto rather than a transfer being used. DTG also allows for full colour prints.
Badges – embroidered designs stitched onto a base. Badges can be unusual shapes and have boarders; they can then be sewn or applied.
Branding your garments, how to get started
Step 1 – Contact us with;
- The kind of clothing or headwear you require
[View our catalogue here]
- Quantity, sizes and colours
Step 2 – Provide us with;
- Your logo as a eps, pdf or high res png or jpeg file*
* If you need a logo designed, we can provide this service at an extra charge.
If your logo is low resolution, we may need to recreate it, this may incur an additional charge.
Download our handy guide to ‘Supplying artwork for clothing and embroidery‘ here [>>]
- Your details, or that of your business, club or school.
Step 3 – Quotation and ordering
- We will provide a quotation. See our stitch count explainer.
- A setup charge maybe added to recreate your logo for our machines to use. This charge depends on the size of your order.
Note; Once you have paid for your setup your design is on our system and can used for repeat orders, or for applying your design onto different garments and will not be charged again.
Step 4 – Confirmation
- We will provide you with a sample of your logo recreated in thread or vinyl as a swatch for approval. You may also be provided with a proof depending on the design and order.
- In addition we will give an estimated timescale and let you know when they are ready for collection.
Step 5 – Payment and apparel
- Payment for most orders is upon collection
- Wear with pride and tag us online, we love to see our clients showing off their brands!
Want your clothing customised?
Contact us now with your details and we’ll get in touch;