We are offering one free embroidery set-up*, worth £20 for new businesses or accounts, simply quote the code: APPFXG21
What is an ‘Embroidery set-up’?
You supply us with your logo or design and we can embroider it onto clothing by digitalizing the logo. This would usually incur a charge, and this offer means the set-up would be free.
Embroidery setup is a term that means creating a special type of file from an original logo pdf or jpeg, which our embroidery machines can then use to recreate into thread and stitches.
Once this set-up file is created your logo and details can then be embroidered onto workwear, uniforms, clothing garments, and headwear like caps. Then allowing you to order clothing with your brand. You can also re-order clothing as the file is kept and set-up is not recharged.
Once we have digitized your logo or design, our offer includes embroidery onto a left-hand chest of a top or onto a cap but the order must be a minimum of ten garments or caps.
Show your customers you mean business…
We have an extensive clothing catalogue, where we can supply garments or headwear to suit any type of business from tough-wearing trousers for mechanics, high-vis for safety, shirts and polo shirts for sales professionals to aprons for the service sector and tunics for the health & beauty sector. We can also cover the seasons with collections of vests and caps for the Summer, gilets and body warmers for the Autumn, wet weather jackets and warm beanies for Winter, and sweatshirts and hoodies for Spring.
Having embroidered work wear and uniform brands your clothing, allows customers to see who is staff, builds trust, and makes your business look professional. Your garments can also have additional embroidered details such as job title or name.
You can also find out more about embroidery and swatches on our dedicated page which also shows how a stitch count and position can affect embroidery.
Want this offer?
Email us now and quote APPFXG21;
- Email us direct [opens new email]
- Provide us with your logo.
We would like your logo ideally as a vector, EPS, AI, or PDF file but we can accept jpegs. The better the quality the better the digitalizing.
- Let us know what garments or caps you are interested in ordering. It could be a mix but must be a minimum of ten. The garments must be tops, so t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts or jumpers, shirts or blouses, vests, or hoodies, and headwear ordered must be caps. Ideally, we would need to know your choice of colours and sizes required.
* Terms and conditions apply:
- To enjoy this offer you must first inquire via email to email@example.com and quote the following code: APPFXG21
We will also need your logo and once a clothing order is placed we will digitize it for free. We will also need to know your clothing order, you can find our full range and catalogue here >. The garments and caps must be supplied by us.
- Your clothing order must be a minimum of ten garments to receive a free set-up with embroidery onto the left-hand chest or panel on caps.
- Please be aware, delivery times can vary.
- Additional charges may be applied if your logo is low resolution, needs re-drawing or if you do not have a logo we can design one for you.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
Privacy and Data:
Please refer to our sister company BEL Signs [Privacy and Data Policy] for information on how we look after your data.
AppliedFX is part of the BEL Group; Bedford Engraving Limited, Blatchford Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 5QR.