AppliedFX can supply personalised face masks for you and your business or workplace. Supply us with your logo or choice of image (ideally a vector eps, pdf, or high-resolution jpeg) and we can brand your face coverings. These are ideal for any customer-facing businesses, workplaces, educational settings, or keyworkers.
We can offer a range of options for face coverings, protective coverings, and facemasks, in addition to a range of customisation.
- Simple lettering and numbers which can be heat-applied
- Full colour printed transfers, ideal for coloured logos and images
- Sublimated designs, these can cover the whole mask with an image or creative (minimum order of 36 is required with sublimated designs)
The popular choice of face mask:
- Outer fabric: 40% Polyester, 60% Cotton. Inner fabric: 35% Polyester, 65% Cotton
- A dual-layer mask reduces particles entering but allows you to breathe easily. With a soft touch 65% cotton inner. Stretch ear-loops provide extra comfort.
- Antimicrobial finish
- Comes in small, medium, and large sizes
- Available in black and white
Once you have supplied us with your logo and decided on the type of personalisation we can show you a mock-up of how the branding will look before we go ahead.
Why order branded Face Masks:
- Help customers and staff feel safe
- Comply with government guidelines – part of the ‘new normal’
- Stand out better than plain ones
- Customers can see what business you work for
- Can be fun or seasonal, think smiles or Christmas designs
- Could be promotional handouts
- Have your logo on either side or across the middle
- Options include having a logo on one side and text on the other
- With sublimated designs, the design can be full colour and across the whole mask, think rainbows, or patterns. See our sublimation page for some examples.
Other colours and types of masks can be sources, please contact us for more details.
Contact us for a quotation or advice on our products:
Email us directly or call: 01403 255442 or 01403 280857
Our branded face masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE).