By wearing different clothing to work you can achieve many things;
- Give confidence and pride, not only in your business, but also to customers and clients, allowing them to trust who they are talking to too, and easily recognise staff
- Change into ‘work mode’, by changing your clothes you are mentally engaging in a work mindset and getting ready to start the day
- Don’t worry about ‘what to wear’, with a branded uniform you don’t have to find a perfect shirt or match up items
- … and don’t worry about getting clothes dirty or worn, our range of clothing also includes durable brands, ideal for trades and outdoor clothing such as jackets and waterproofs
- Be safe and be seen with high-visibility vests, jackets and tabards which have reflective strips or borders. These can be branded with heat-applied vinyl both front and back, offering protection and functionality.
- Represent your business, build up awareness of your business, make it visually appealing in a bright colour or adding additional layers such as jackets and caps.
Personalising workwear with embroidery
Local businesses making use of uniforms with their logos embroidered on them are Anderson Abercromby Veterinary Referrals, and Weddings by Emma Louise. Polo shirts are ever popular for workwear as they offer a casual but professional look and come in a wide range of colours and fits. APH Decorators have their polo shirts in a range of colours.
Not just embroidery
It’s not just embroidery we offer at AppliedFX, there are also options for heat-applied transfers, sublimation, and screen-printing. Heat-applied logos and names were applied for Dallington CE Primary school leavers hoodies and Take the Lead Pet Services hoodies.
Personalising your clothing is easy with AppliedFX
Start by sending us your logo. Ideally, we would like something called a vector file, this will be a eps or pdf file with the outline of your logo. We can also use jpegs but they need to be of good quality. We can then send those logos to be digitised. This is a process where images such as logos can be recreated into coloured threads. This will also give us something called a thread count. This lets us know how many stitches it will take our machines to create your logo, therefore giving us a cost that allows us to quote for your logo to be branded onto clothing. We can create a sample swatch so you can see how it will look and we can discuss the colours of the thread. Read more about providing artwork on this pdf >> and more about the process of embroidery and swatches.
Shop our clothing range
You can view our clothing range online, just follow this link to our catalogue >>
You can also visit in person, just contact us to book an appointment.